Shallow Be Thy Graves
A downloadable game for Windows
Art modified by Derek Siefer
Map design by TheNickster27
WASD to move,
shift to roll,
left-click/ spacebar to attack,
E to light torches and open doors
What's next for Shallow Be Thy Graves?
A lot is yet to come! Shallow Be Thy Graves was developed in two weeks for the "My First Game Jam" Game Jam, so it is riddled with bugs and is pretty incomplete on the gameplay side of things.
I've been doing a lot of poking around with Godot's C# implementation and have started a complete re-write of the Game's codebase from GDScript to C#. Development is going very well, and I've been having lots of fun doing so.
In the next release of Shallow Be Thy Graves, I intend to:
- Iron out a lot of the bugs that I've found in my playthroughs
- Finish the intended gameplay elements that I found myself wishing I had more time for (this includes spellcasting, leveling up, and a very small item system)
- Implement an online Leaderboard
- Add at least one boss fight to the game
- And if I'm not completely worn out on Shallow Be Thy Graves after all that, I plan on adding Local and Online Co-Op
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.